Hi from Poland!

Presentera och berätta lite om dig själv
Användarvisningsbild
WoWR
Nykomling

Hi from Poland!

Inlägg av WoWR »

Hi guys!

I'm Wiktor and I'm from Poland. I'm plaing for a few years now, but without any great successes so far.
Since I want to buy a 72' Fender I came here to try my luck with selling some of my basses.
I don't know almost a word in Swedish, so don't expect me to be very active here :lol:

The one bass I want to stay with "forever", and you might be most interested in is a great sounding, heavy and ugly as hell, 1975 Japanese PEARL JB. Unfortunately some crazy fella made a giant hole in the front of the body. It's a great problem for me as I prefer my jazzes to be pickguardless at all times.

Probably some old/strange mahogany body (definetaly not ash or alder) and neck with rosewood fingerboard
The bass sounds quite modern when compared to an 72' Fender.
It used to have plastic block inlays, but I changed them for some beautiful maple ones. With the lacquer on the fingerboard the bass looks simply delicious!

Oh, and it's a fretless.

If you had something like that for sale don't forget to tell me, these are best basses from Japan I know!
just look at this beauty :)!

Bild
Bild
Bild
Användarvisningsbild
Hedersmedlem

Re: Hi from Poland!

Inlägg av 200071 »

Hi and welcome to PrataBas!

Don't mind the language! Its just about 4 % of what is written here that would be worth understanding! ;-)
Användarvisningsbild
BBQV
Forumvärd

Inlägg av BBQV »

200071 skrev:Hi and welcome to PrataBas!

Don't mind the language! Its just about 4 % of what is written here that would be worth understanding! ;-)
The biggest problem is finding the right 4%... :twisted:
"If you reach perfection your standards are too low."

Presentation
Användarvisningsbild
anthax
Medlem+

Inlägg av anthax »

Hello and welcome to PB!
Lestrange Jazz 5:a , VT Bass, Riedmar, TKS 1158
Skriv svar